Can Eat Green Beans On The Cabbage Soup Diet
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 2 / 5 ( 227296)
Weight Loss Soups
Cabbage Soup Diet Info
- 6 large green onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 or 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 container of mushrooms (appr. 10 oz.)
- 1 bunch of celery
- half a head of cabbage
- 1 package of Lipton spice only soup mix (any flavor; the package will also come with noodles, don't use the noodles)
- 1 or 2 cubes of bouillon (optional)
- one 48-oz can/bottle of low-sodium V8 juice
- 8 cups of water
- seasons to taste with pepper, parsley, curry, garlic powder, or whatever spices you want (little-to-no salt though).
MY ADDITIONS TO THE RECIPE:
- fresh garlic (usually 4-8 cloves)
- minced garlic (yes, I like garlic. A lot.)
- I normally chop up baby carrots (usually an entire bag)
- jalapeno pepper (1 or 2, chopped)
- fresh cilantro, or dried cilantro flakes
- Mrs. Dash (salt-free), fresh pepper, oregano leaves, garlic powder, parsley flakes
- chop the green onions and saute with cooking spray (optional) - I NEVER DO THIS.
- poor water and v8 juice into big pot
- remove seed from green peppers, chop peppers
- remove outside layers of cabbage, then chop into bite-size pieces
- clean remaining vegetables and chop them up
- add diced tomatoes (liquid and all)
- if you like spicy soup, add curry, cayenne pepper, or jalapeno pepper (chop into tiny bits)
- add seasonings (lipton spice only, bouillon, and any other spices)
- put all ingredients in the pot, cover, and put on low heat. Let soup simmer for a long time (appr. 2 hours, or until vegetables are tender)
**All-in-all, my soup usually takes me around 4-5 hours to make. I'm a slow veggie chopper, and then I usually let my soup cook between 2-3 hours!**
HERE'S THE 7-DAY MEAL PLAN: (my substitutes are in ALL CAPS, italics, and bolded.)
DRINKS FOR THE WEEK: unsweetened tea or coffee, 100% cranberry juice, and lots of water.
DAY 1: WEIGH IN SO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE STARTING FROM! eat all the cabbage soup your heart desires, plus all the fruit you want (except bananas).
DAY 2: eat all the cabbage soup your heart desires, plus stuff yourself with vegetables you want (raw or cooked). Try to eat leafy green vegetables, but stay away from dry beans, peas, green beans, and corn.
AT DINNER: reward yourself with a big baked potato with (a little bit of) butter. DO NOT EAT FRUIT TODAY!!
- I NORMALLY EAT A SWEET POTATO INSTEAD OF A REGULAR POTATO (healthier and yummier), and I use an olive oil-based spread instead of butter. Also, sprinkling a little cinnamon on top gives it an awesome flavor.
DAY 3: Mix days 1 and 2 -- eat all the cabbage soup your heart desires, plus all the vegetables and fruits you want (except bananas, dry beans, peas, green beans, and corn). DO NOT EAT A POTATO TODAY!
DAY 4: eat all the cabbage soup your heart desires. Also, you may have as many as 8 bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like.
- I DON'T DRINK DAIRY PRODUCTS, SO I DRINK REGULAR UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK INSTEAD OF THE SKIM MILK.
- ANOTHER TASTY TREAT IS TO PEEL A BANANA, FREEZE IT, THEN MASH AND MIX IT WITH SOME SKIM MILK/ALMOND MILK. SPRINKLE A LITTLE CINNAMON ON TOP AND YOU HAVE A HEALTHY VERSION OF ICE CREAM.
Day 5: eat at least one bowl of cabbage soup today, but the more the better. You may also enjoy 10-20 ounces of beef and up to 6 fresh tomatoes. Drink AT LEAST 6-8 glasses of water to wash the uric acid from you rbody. You may eat baked chicken instead of the beef (no skin-on or breaded chicken). If you prefer, you may substitute broiled fish for the beef on one of the beef days, but not both.
- SINCE I'M A VEGETARIAN, I EITHER SUBSTITUTE BROILED FISH OR TOFU ON THIS DAY. IF I USE TOFU, I COOK IT STOVETOP IN A LITTLE OLIVE OIL WITH FRESH TOMATOES AND SPICES, THEN I USUALLY BLEND IT INTO MY SOUP IN THE MORNING AND SOMETIMES AT NIGHT AND DRINK IT LIKE A SMOOTHIE.
DAY 6: eat at least one bowl of cabbage soup today, but the more the better. You may also enjoy beef and vegetables today. Try to eat leafy green vegetables, but stay away from dry beans, peas, green beans, and corn. You may substitute 2 or 3 steaks for the beef if you would like. NO BAKED POTATO TODAY!
- AGAIN, SINCE I AM A VEGETARIAN AND DO NOT EAT THE BEEF/STEAK, I SUBSTITUTE AN AVOCADO INSTEAD. I MAKE GUACAMOLE AND USE IT AS A VEGGIE DIP WITH MY VEGETABLES. YOU MAY ALSO SUBSTITUTE TOFU AGAIN.
DAY 7: eat at least one bowl of cabbage soup today, but the more the better. If you only have a little bit of soup left, finish it up today! Also, you may enjoy brown rice, unstweetend fruit juices, and vegetables! Go ahead and stuff yourself!
- I USUALLY MIX THE RICE AND THE SOUP TOGETHER FOR ONE OF THE MEALS. IN ADDITION, I USE MY JUICER AND JUICE WHATEVER FRESH FRUITS I HAVE LEFT AND DRINK THAT THROUGHOUT DAY 7!
DAY 8: YOU DID IT. Weight yourself first thing in the morning and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
WHAT TO DO WITH THE LEFTOVERS:
- if I have leftover brown rice, I normally mix some with greek yogurt and cinnamon for breakfast the next day as a sort of "rice pudding." It's wonderful, I promise.
- if I have soup leftover, I usually heat it and blend it up and drink it throughout the day.
- whatever veggies I have left, I dip in hummus.
- whatever fruits I have left I make into fresh smoothies, or I juice them.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, CHANCES ARE I'VE PROBABLY ALREADY ASKED THEM SO I MIGHT HAVE THE ANSWERS FOR YOU!
This diet is gas powered.
The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, and you can eat as much as you wish as often as you like.
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Stalks Celery
- 1 Large Onion - Chopped
- 1-2 Cubes of Bouillon (if desired)
- 1 head cabbage. A nice, big green one.
- 48 oz. of V-8 Juice (low sodium works best)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (no more)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Cut vegetables into small pieces. Saute the onion in the olive oil for two minutes, then add the celery and peppers and saute for 4 minutes more. Then cover with the water and V-8 juice. If you want the bouillon add it now. Add the hot sauce and tomatoes.
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (EXCEPT BANANAS). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.
Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits (but not bananas) and vegetables you want. NO BAKED POTATO.
Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomtoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both).
Beef and Vegetables. Eat to your heart's content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. NO BAKED POTATO. Eat your soup at least once.
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again STUFF,STUFF,STUFF yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
That's it. Good luck. We would love to see this diet work for you, help you lose weight, and give you a more positive self image.
The New cabbage soup diet
This diet is good for people who like to eat as much as they want. The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, but it is only cabbage soup what you can eat in limitless amount. This diet is a 7 day meal plan to lose weight fast . It is not a long-term weight loss solution, it is necessary at least two weaks in between. You can lose weight quickly if you will eat just cabbage soup. But it really too little for feels well. The New Cabbage Soup Diet is almost the same The Cabbage Soup Diet but you can add come food to change it up.
- 1/2 head cabbage (500 g/ 18 oz)
- 2 green or red pepper (350 g/ 12 oz)
- 6 large green onions (150 g/ 5 oz)
- 3 carrots (150 g/ 5 oz)
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes (150 g/ 5 oz)
- green beans (280 g/ 10 oz)
- 1 bunch celery if you want
- 1 cube bouillon (optional) to taste
- Season to taste with salt,pepper,parsley, garlic powder, etc.
- 12 cups of water (3 l/ 105 fl.oz)
- Slice green onions, put in pot and start to saute with cooking spray.
- Cut pepper stem end off and cut in half, take seeds and membrane out. Cut the pepper into bite size pieces and put in pot.
- Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
- Clean carrots cut into bite size pieces put in pot.
- Slice green beans in thick slices. Put in pot.
- If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of cayenne pepper (red pepper) now ( 1/3 teaspoon is quite a bit as the soup will get spicier as it cooks further).
- You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasoning's they have all the salt and flavors you will need.
- Use about 12 cups of water, cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time (a hour works well).
The idea is to eat as much cabbage soup as you like every day - enough to keep you full up. Plus specific additional foods on each day of the seven day diet. No alcohol is allowed. Water are not limited and unsweetened fruit juice on days when fruit is allowed.
Thus total volume of cabbage soup is 4.2 l (148 oz.). There are only 10.5 calories in 100 ml (3 oz.) that's why you can eat it as much as you want. I think this volume of cabbage soup is good for 3 days, not longer. Store it in a cool place (fridge). If you can't eat soup during 3 days cook less amount.
This diet consists of 7 days. The base of every day is cabbage soup that can be eaten in limitless amount. But even this low calorie soup has some calories which must be take into account. Beside human body needs in fat and protein too, that is why every day must be balansed and contain carbs, protein and fat. For your convenience every day calories are calculated in order you to control your calorie intake. For weight loss you need to consume more calories than accumulate it. Look at the base of every day and every day in details.
- Day 1: Cabbage soup, all the fruit you want except bananas. Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water.
- Day 2: Cabbage soup, all the low-calorie vegetables you want except potatoes.Drink unsweetened tea, vegetable juices or water.
- Day 3: Cabbage soup and all the fruit you want except bananas. Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water.
- Day 4: Cabbage soup, two bananas, and 1 glass of cultured milk foods. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 5: Cabbage soup, boiled or stewed beef. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 6: Cabbage soup, boiled or stewed chiken. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 7: Cabbage soup, two baked potatoes.Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water
The ingredients of the cabbage soup are vegetables that are mostly healthy. Vegetables consist of fibre and largely water. Fibre give us full up feeling, oxygen which is in water helps to dissolve fat. Cabbage Soup Diet in this version is well-balansed besauce it contains protein, carb and fat. It really works, cabbage soup can dissolves fat in your body. Believe and try it. It is very effective. The main drawback of this diet are: preparing cabbage soup, gas appearing because of cabage. This diet is recommended for adult (not for pregnanat) with healthy gastrointestinal tract. You can lose 10-12 lbs in a week.
29.12.2017 12:50 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|