Miracle Soup Recipe Dukan Diet
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 5 / 4 ( 438442)
Weight Loss Soups
Dukan Diet Cruise Recipe: Lumpy Dukan Miracle Soup
This is my variation of Dr Dukan’s Miracle Soup (Soupe Miraculeuse). His recipe can be found on pages 205 and 206 of the UK version of the Dukan Diet book.
Dr Dukan advises that this type of soup is very filling and considers that the fact that the soup has liquid and solid elements is key to how this soup helps you to lose weight. The solid vegetables stay in the stomach to be digested so that your stomach feels full. The liquid travels quickly to the small intestines where the digestion of the soup also gives you a feeling of being satisfied. If you have ever tried the Cabbage Soup Diet you may notice some similarities.
By switching the chicken stock cubes for vegetable stock cubes this recipe then becomes suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Level Up Your Body
Turn your diet goals into a level-up game
Dukan Diet Recipes > Soups and drinks > Dukan Diet Cabbage Soup Recipe
- Ground Beef ( 800.0 g )
- Crushed Tomatoes (Canned) ( 1500.0 g )
- Cabbage - Raw ( 1.0 head medium )
- Onions - Raw ( 2.0 large )
- Celery - Raw ( 6.0 stalk large )
- Mushrooms - Raw ( 2.0 cup whole )
- Snow or Sugar Snap Peas (Frozen) ( 1.0 cup )
- Carrots - Raw ( 1.0 cup of chopped )
- Salt ( 1.0 dash )
- Garlic ( 5.0 clove )
- Parsley ( 0.3 tbsp )
A nutritious and delicious cabbage soup recipe that will warm the heart and soul of anyone you serve it to. It's perfect for a cold winter night or for someone close to you recovering from an illness.
- Before cooking, prepare all ingredients listed above. Roughly chop the tomatoes into dices. Shred the cabbage or chop into long strips. Roughly chop the bulbs of onion and stalks of celery. Cut the snow peas in half. Roughly chop the fresh mushrooms. Shred the carrots. Mince the cloves of garlic. Finely chop the parsley.
- The secret to an aromatic vegetable soup is adding what chef’s call the mirepoix. It is simply the combination of three flavourful ingredients –carrots, celery, and onion. Add this to any stew you make and your half way there in making a delicious stew.
- In a frying pan, heat a tablespoon of cooking oil and sauté the cloves of garlic and some onions. Once the garlic and onions have released their flavors, pour in all of the lean ground beef. Saute until ground beef is cooked and a bit browned. Browning the beef will release more flavor for our stew. Once browned, drain the oil and set the beef aside.
- Prepare a stew pot big enough to accommodate all the ingredients. Fill this halfway with water. Over high heat, bring water to a boil. Once water is already boiling, reduce heat to medium.
- Pour in the boiling water your carrots, celery, onion, and snow peas. Let this simmer until your carrots and snow peas are soft.
- Next pour in the ground beef and mushrooms. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add more hot water if necessary.
- Taste your stew. Add salt according to your taste preference.
- Just before serving, dump in the chopped cabbage. Bring the stew to a boil for 1 minute. Top with the chopped parsley.
An insight into the world of the Dukan diet, tried and tested by myself!
If you’re a ‘fan’ of dieting then you have probably heard of this soup before, better known as cabbage soup! It is not exactly the same but contains most of the same ingredients and is a very filling soup, great if you’re trying to lose weight – hence it being called ‘Miracle Soup’. This soup is actually so filling that I couldn’t even finish a bowl!
The official Dukan recipe is as follows:
4 cloves of garlic
1 large head of cabbage
2 green peppers
1 bunch of celery
1 can peeled tomatoes
3 low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
3 low-sodium chicken bouillon cubes
I changed this slightly, as bouillon isn’t that easy to find in the UK , and used Knorr vegetable stock instead. However, the amounts are ridiculous! If I made the above recipe, I could have fed myself on this soup alone for the next year. I tweaked it quite a lot and cooked 2 large pans full.
Here is the soup recipe that I used:
2 tbsp of Very Lazy garlic (I LOVE garlic)
1 medium sized onion
Half a head of cabbage
2 stalks of celery
1 can peeled tomatoes
1 tbsp of Knorr vegetable stock
This is such a quick and easy recipe to make. I just chopped all the vegetables up (after peeling, deseeding, etc) and bunged them in a pan, covered them with hot water from the kettle and stirred in the stock powder. After that it was just a waiting game for them to boil and cook. I didn’t do it for very long, approximately ten minutes, as I love crunchy vegetables but if you like them soft, leave it on a mid heat for around 20 minutes.
You can find out more recipes in this article about the Dukan Diet on Daily Mail.
Has anyone made the soup? Let me know what you think of it! I personally think it’s really nice AND it’s healthy!
04.10.2017 1:38 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|