Slow Carb Diet Menu
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 2 / 5 ( 112582)
Weight Loss Soups
Slow Carb Diet Menu
Slow Carb approved recipes and an automatic meal planner.
what you want to eat, we’ll make your grocery list, and send you the recipes.
- Eat great food by choosing from our extensive Slow Carb Menu, including: Breakfast,
Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, and Cheat meals. Find all your Slow Carb meals in one place.
Variety. Sick of salted beans and spinach yet? You will be. Mix it up.
Results. The Slow Carb Diet works, and we make it easier.
4-Hour Body – Slow Carb Diet
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman is the latest book from Tim Ferriss, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
Tim Ferriss says that 4-Hour Body is the “result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation.”
Subjects covered include everything from weight loss to sex and just some of the claims made by Tim Ferriss are that you can prevent weight gain while binging, increase fat loss by 300% with a few bags of ice, sleep for two hours a day and feel completely rested and achieve your genetic potential in six months.
4-Hour Body Diet Basics
Tim Ferriss says that by following the diet outlined in The 4-Hour Body you can lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days. The eating plan is described as the “Slow-Carb Diet” and basically involves the intake of lean proteins, legumes and green vegetables.
Five simple rules are presented for dieters who are looking to reduce their level of body fat.
- Avoid “white” carbohydrates. The following foods are to be avoided with the exception of up to 30 minutes after a strength workout: bread, rice (including brown), cereal, potatoes, pasta, tortillas, and fried food with breading.
- Eat the same meals over and over again. According to Tim Ferriss the most successful dieters, regardless of whether their goal is muscle gain or fat-loss, have limited variety in their meals. You can eat as much as you like but you should restrict yourself to three or four meals and repeat them.
- Don’t drink calories. Milk, soft drinks and fruit juice should be avoided. With the exception of red wine, alcohol consumption is not permitted.
- Don’t eat fruit. Says Ferriss, “Humans don’t need fruit six days a week, and they certainly don’t need it year-round. 4-Hour Body says if your ancestors were from Europe, for example, how much fruit did they eat in the winter 500 years ago?”
- Take one day off per week and go nuts. Dramatically increasing your calorie intake once a week increases fat loss by preventing the metabolic slowdown that often occurs with long-term calorie restricted diets.
In addition to dietary recommendations the 4-Hour Body includes information about a range of subjects related to the body. Tim Ferriss suggests that you don’t read the 4-Hour Body from start to finish but instead pick the chapters that interest you and select just one appearance goal and one performance goal to start.
Slow Carb Diet Foods
Egg whites, chicken, grass-fed organic beef, pork, fish, lentils, black beans, pinto beans, red beans, soybeans, spinach, asparagus, peas, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, sauerkraut, tomatoes, avocados, red wine.
Slow Carb Diet Menu
goals by making it crazy simple to follow the Slow Carb Diet.
What is the Slow Carb Diet?
Less of what you eat gets stored as fat. Approved food includes protein,
vegetables, and legumes (like beans and lentils).
Why people follow the Slow Carb Diet?
- No calorie counting. Eat as much as you want of the approved food.
- No exercise required. Lose weight without any exercise.
- One required cheat day a week where anything goes. Enjoy the foods you used to feel guilty about.
- Amazing Results. Here are a few examples, which are not uncommon:
$50 One Time Payment
“I am only doing the diet, no workout yet, and have lost 25 pounds. I've also cut my diabetes meds 75% during that same time. And, I get to go eat all my old favorites once a week. a side effect of the Slow Carb Diet is guilt free gluttony.”
“I've been Slow Carb for more than 2 years and will probably never change my eating habits again. I went down from 213 lbs to 190 lbs in the first month, then down to 180 lbs the following month and stayed there for about a year and a half. I did almost no exercise from the beginning until I started cross fit 7 months ago, and have gone down to 170 lbs and drastically improved my muscle tone.”
“I've never felt or looked better. I didn't have a lot of extra weight to lose, but have lost & kept off 10 lbs revealing a much tighter, toner body that I didn't know existed! I love that I can eat as much healthy food as I like during the week to support my active lifestyle & there's no guilt attached to stuffing my face with all of my favorite foods on cheat day!”
15.03.2017 11:22 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|