Campbell Soup Diet Recipes For Chicken And Broccoli
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 3 / 5 ( 175021)
Weight Loss Soups
Campbell's® Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Linguine is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce featuring Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and black pepper to make a quick and fabulous dish.
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free, 25% Less Sodium or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
Chicken Casserole Recipe with Broccoli and Wine
Average Member Rating
6 people rated this recipe
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
This information is per serving.
Calories from Fat
My favorite chicken casserole recipes are those wonderful Campbell’s soup recipes that are tried and true and delicious every time.
They are all also incredibly easy. This recipe is so easy you don’t even have to cook the chicken first. Just add the raw meat and it cooks away in the sauce.
Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 - 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup white wine (or substitute the same amount of chicken broth)
- 1 cup broccoli pieces
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Place broccoli, carrots and onions on the bottom of a large 13"x9" baking dish.
Mix breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese on a plate. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and dip into breadcrumb/cheese mixture to coat. Lay chicken breasts over the vegetables in the baking dish.
Mix together the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups, mayonnaise, and wine. Layer the mixture evenly over chicken and vegetables.
Bake the casserole covered with foil for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an extra 5-10 minutes to brown.
- Although it says to use one each of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups, my experience is that for most Campbell soup recipes you can use whatever flavor cream soup you prefer. Mushroom and broccoli have a stronger flavor so be mindful of where you use them, but in these casseroles almost any cream soup works well. I like to use cream of celery soup in many of the chicken casserole recipes I have.
- Notice that if you don’t want to use wine, you can always substitute chicken broth for an alcohol free version of this chicken casserole.
This wonderful chicken casserole pairs those two foods that always seem to taste great together – chicken and broccoli.
With the addition of carrots it really this really is a meal in a dish. Just boil up some rice or noodles while the casserole bakes and your meal is ready.
If you like this recipe, we’d love you to Pin it to Pinterest, Tweet about it, Like it on Facebook and leave a comment below.
Add your own favorite recipe by clicking on the Submit a Recipe button above.
We have several other chicken casserole recipes on the site. Look here for all of our tasty chicken recipes.
Chicken & Broccoli
This creamy chicken dish, with just the right amount of broccoli, cooks in the skillet in just 40 minutes!
cost per recipe: $11.57
The price is determined by the national average.
pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts , thawed
How to Make It
Spray a 10-inch skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, mayonnaise and broccoli in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
19.04.2017 11:42 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|