Can I Eat Beans On Cabbage Soup Diet
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 2 / 5 ( 494780)
Weight Loss Soups
This diet is gas powered.
The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, and you can eat as much as you wish as often as you like.
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Stalks Celery
- 1 Large Onion - Chopped
- 1-2 Cubes of Bouillon (if desired)
- 1 head cabbage. A nice, big green one.
- 48 oz. of V-8 Juice (low sodium works best)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil (no more)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Cut vegetables into small pieces. Saute the onion in the olive oil for two minutes, then add the celery and peppers and saute for 4 minutes more. Then cover with the water and V-8 juice. If you want the bouillon add it now. Add the hot sauce and tomatoes.
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (EXCEPT BANANAS). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.
Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits (but not bananas) and vegetables you want. NO BAKED POTATO.
Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomtoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both).
Beef and Vegetables. Eat to your heart's content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. NO BAKED POTATO. Eat your soup at least once.
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again STUFF,STUFF,STUFF yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
That's it. Good luck. We would love to see this diet work for you, help you lose weight, and give you a more positive self image.
The New cabbage soup diet
This diet is good for people who like to eat as much as they want. The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, but it is only cabbage soup what you can eat in limitless amount. This diet is a 7 day meal plan to lose weight fast . It is not a long-term weight loss solution, it is necessary at least two weaks in between. You can lose weight quickly if you will eat just cabbage soup. But it really too little for feels well. The New Cabbage Soup Diet is almost the same The Cabbage Soup Diet but you can add come food to change it up.
- 1/2 head cabbage (500 g/ 18 oz)
- 2 green or red pepper (350 g/ 12 oz)
- 6 large green onions (150 g/ 5 oz)
- 3 carrots (150 g/ 5 oz)
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes (150 g/ 5 oz)
- green beans (280 g/ 10 oz)
- 1 bunch celery if you want
- 1 cube bouillon (optional) to taste
- Season to taste with salt,pepper,parsley, garlic powder, etc.
- 12 cups of water (3 l/ 105 fl.oz)
- Slice green onions, put in pot and start to saute with cooking spray.
- Cut pepper stem end off and cut in half, take seeds and membrane out. Cut the pepper into bite size pieces and put in pot.
- Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
- Clean carrots cut into bite size pieces put in pot.
- Slice green beans in thick slices. Put in pot.
- If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of cayenne pepper (red pepper) now ( 1/3 teaspoon is quite a bit as the soup will get spicier as it cooks further).
- You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasoning's they have all the salt and flavors you will need.
- Use about 12 cups of water, cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time (a hour works well).
The idea is to eat as much cabbage soup as you like every day - enough to keep you full up. Plus specific additional foods on each day of the seven day diet. No alcohol is allowed. Water are not limited and unsweetened fruit juice on days when fruit is allowed.
Thus total volume of cabbage soup is 4.2 l (148 oz.). There are only 10.5 calories in 100 ml (3 oz.) that's why you can eat it as much as you want. I think this volume of cabbage soup is good for 3 days, not longer. Store it in a cool place (fridge). If you can't eat soup during 3 days cook less amount.
This diet consists of 7 days. The base of every day is cabbage soup that can be eaten in limitless amount. But even this low calorie soup has some calories which must be take into account. Beside human body needs in fat and protein too, that is why every day must be balansed and contain carbs, protein and fat. For your convenience every day calories are calculated in order you to control your calorie intake. For weight loss you need to consume more calories than accumulate it. Look at the base of every day and every day in details.
- Day 1: Cabbage soup, all the fruit you want except bananas. Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water.
- Day 2: Cabbage soup, all the low-calorie vegetables you want except potatoes.Drink unsweetened tea, vegetable juices or water.
- Day 3: Cabbage soup and all the fruit you want except bananas. Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water.
- Day 4: Cabbage soup, two bananas, and 1 glass of cultured milk foods. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 5: Cabbage soup, boiled or stewed beef. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 6: Cabbage soup, boiled or stewed chiken. Drink unsweetened tea or water.
- Day 7: Cabbage soup, two baked potatoes.Drink unsweetened tea, fruit juices or water
The ingredients of the cabbage soup are vegetables that are mostly healthy. Vegetables consist of fibre and largely water. Fibre give us full up feeling, oxygen which is in water helps to dissolve fat. Cabbage Soup Diet in this version is well-balansed besauce it contains protein, carb and fat. It really works, cabbage soup can dissolves fat in your body. Believe and try it. It is very effective. The main drawback of this diet are: preparing cabbage soup, gas appearing because of cabage. This diet is recommended for adult (not for pregnanat) with healthy gastrointestinal tract. You can lose 10-12 lbs in a week.
Cabbage Soup Diet
How To Lose Up To 10 lbs In A Single Week
Veggies That Fight Fat For You!
I have a confession to make.
This may come as a shock to you to read, since I run this website, dedicated to eating veggies and fruits as a way to lose weight…but I haven’t always been good at eating my vegetables!
Obviously, I’ve always forced myself to eat some (and did even more so after I learned about the Cabbage Soup Diet many, many years ago) because they are healthy… but now I am at the point where I crave veggies and fruits (especially watermelon) instead of junk food.
It hasn’t always been that way!
The Cabbage Soup Diet helps… you WILL start to crave more vegetables and fruit, and to crave less junk and fattening foods.
But, if you need a kickstart in this department, just keep reading!
Eat More Leafy Greens!
During your Cabbage Soup Diet week, you will be eating more veggies than (for many of you) ever before, and that is a great first step.
But – there are also some specific veggies you should eat MORE of, because these specific greenies will help you to burn even MORE fat. These vegetables are cruciferous, which means they contain special ingredients to help fight off fat.
And, this isn’t just any fat…These veggies specifically target your BELLY fat, the hardest fat to get rid of.
Which Vegetables Should I Eat Most Of?
So, go get your grocery list, grab a marker, and write these down…
The following are vegetables you’ll want to grab EVERY single time you go to the market:
Cruciferous veggies help to strengthen the immune system, protect against heart disease, AND help you burn belly fat!
Okay, so now that you know which vegetables to eat, I want to tell you how I have developed a craving for them over the years.
You need to learn to EAT your way HEALTHY!
Once you get into that mindset that food can heal you and make you feel and look amazing from the inside out, then you’ll be hitting the gym and eating well on a regular basis!
And, when the diet is over, you don’t want to eat JUST vegetables anymore, right?
Eat BREAD Again! <– Learn how to incorporate carbs into your POST-Cabbage Soup Diet and lose Even more weight!!
Multi-grain bread? Ok.
You just need to know WHICH foods will make YOU feel your very best.
The Beyond Diet is just that – it is an end to dieting, an end to tasteless food – and an END to the Cabbage Soup cycle, too!
I strongly suggest you check out this program as you turn to a healthy life style after the Cabbage Soup Diet!
16.08.2017 3:37 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|