Tomato Soup Gm Diet Recipe
How to Lose 15-20 Pounds by Eating Soup
Rating: 3 / 4 ( 328129)
Weight Loss Soups
How to Prepare Tomato Soup for Day 5 GM Diet?
As you already know, GM diet and soups go hand in hand.
Today, let us see another vegetable soup called the ‘GM Diet Power Soup‘. There are mainly two benefits of having soups on any diet program.
1) Soups help you avoid hunger pangs
2) If prepared using the right ingredients, then it will help you in getting rid of those extra pounds easily.
Like the other vegetable soup recipes for weight loss, this Power soup is also pretty easy and fast to cook. You can have unlimited servings of vegetable soups on any day of the General motors diet program.
How to Prepare GM Diet Power Soup?
Power Soup Ingredients
First, let us look at the ingredients or items required to prepare the power soup.
- Water – 28 ounces (or 0.82 liter)
- Tomatoes – 2 (medium sized)
- Onions – 6
- Green Peppers – 2
- Chopped celery and cabbage mix
Tomato Soup Preparation
In a medium size pot, pour some water and then add onions, tomatoes, green peppers along with some salt and pepper as needed. Once it is half boiled, add the celery and cabbage mix and leave it until all the ingredients are fully boiled (hint: they are tender). Once completed, serve it hot.
That’s it! Your GM diet power soup or tomato soup is ready. Don’t add anything extra other than the mentioned ingredients. You can have this soup even when you’re not on the diet to stay fit.
People normally like to have the Tomato soup in the monsoon and winter seasons. It is low in fat, filling and healthy too. People who complement their diet with these healthy soups tend to lose more weight than those who just stick to the diets.
Health Benefits of Tomato Soup aka Power Soup
There are many health benefits of including this tomato soup in your diet regularly. Let us now discuss all the advantages in detail.
#1.Helps in Weight Loss
The major benefit of having the soup made from tomatoes as one of the main ingredients is that it aids in effective weight loss. Most people, especially the dieters replace their dinner with a healthy soup as it helps in burning those extra calories from their body. It is low in calories, fats and rich in fiber and water content, which makes you feel full for a longer duration. You can use the Olive oil to prepare the soup. This is good, especially if you’re trying to lose weight.
#2.Controls High Cholesterol Levels
The tomatoes are known for their awesome ability to control the bad cholesterol levels in our body, thus reducing the chances of getting high BP. The soup is very good for the heart and is also rich in Potassium and Vitamin B.
The tomatoes contain antioxidants like Lycopene and Carotenoids, both are efficient in fighting cancer. So, people who have the soup made from tomatoes regularly, or at least on alternative days can prevent colon, prostate or breast cancer easily.
#4.Good for Smokers
Are you an avid smoker and don’t like to quit the bad habit? Then you’re damaging your health for sure. Smoking can affect your lungs and several internal organs badly. So, if you want to control the damage caused due to smoking, it is advised to drink a bowl of tomato soup every day. The chlorogenic and coumaric acids present in the tomatoes help in eliminating the carcinogens that damage your body and cause several smoking related health problems.
#5.Good for Skin
Want to get a glowing and flawless skin, then you should definitely have a cup of hot tomato soup. They contain Vitamin A, Calcium and Vitamin K. On one side, they help in fighting acne and pigmentation, while on the other end you get strengthened bones, teeth and vision.
These are just a few major health benefits of the tomato soup. It is very beneficial for those who are looking to shed weight. However, you should not rely only on the tomatoes as you’ll be missing other essential nutrients from other vegetables. So, it is advised to include a variety of greenery in your soup along with the tomatoes. Doing so will enhance the taste of the soup too.
GM Diet Power Soup Preparation: Tomato Soup Recipe
GM Diet Power Soup: GM Diet power soup is another healthy substitute for the vegetables and energy booster for the body. Since a diet is easier with healthy soups, GM diet is no different. Soups not only give instant energy but they are filling and also keeping the body active all through the day. While the GM Diet wonder soup is more of a celery and cabbage based one, the power soup or tomato soup is a substitute for the days where these vegetables can’t be taken.
Benefits of Soups in a Diet Plan:
Unlike meals, soups are more packed with minerals and nutrients, since you can add many vegetables in one soup than you can in a meal. It makes up for an appetizing and tasty beginner for any meal or any diet. For all those who wish to shed some pounds, soups can be your ultimate guide to weight loss. Since we have already seen the amazing effects of GM diet, let us now see some health benefits of soups for a diet:
Since soups are easy to break down and absorbed in our body they enrich faster metabolism and digestion process in our body. Thus providing instant energy. Soup consists of vegetables which are purely powered packed, and since they are in liquid form they get easily assimilated in our system
Everyone swears by the soup diet for weight loss, it means consuming soups for most meals in a day to lose weight effectively. Soups consist of minimum calories and fats, but more of instant energy and rich nutrients so it is considered as a wholesome diet for weight loss
Since the tastes can be an experiment with hundreds of recipes, soups are tasty delights for anyone. Most meals begin with soup as they are relished by everyone and if taken in small quantity they can act as appetizers
Soups are made richly from vegetables which are affordable for the most part of the world, and they are easy to make too. Just boil or cook vegetables and add flavors, blend or eat it with vegetable pieces
Traditionally all of us have been given soup diets when we are unwell or sick. As soups change the flavors in the mouth and also make you feel fuller without causing any bloating or reflux. Consuming soup relaxes you too
How to Prepare GM Diet Power Soup:
GM Diet Power Soup preparation is easy and simple. And while the wonder soup is fixed for few days, this power soup can be consumed more times and does not interfere with our weight loss plan. Tomato soup or the GM Diet power soup is all about making the ingredients of a particular day tastier and offering a healthy alternative
There are simple ingredients which are permitted on most days when vegetables can be consumed. It hardly takes 15 minutes to prepare. The ingredients for power soup are:
- Water 28 oz
- Tomatoes 2 medium sized
- Onions 6 medium sized
- Green peppers 2
- Some cabbage for taste
Tomato Soup or Power Soup Preparation Method:
Tomato soup diet recipe comprises all the healthy ingredients which will help in quick energy boost and improve the metabolic process too. The method for preparing power soup is:
- Take a pan and put half teaspoon of olive oil and keep it on burner
- Now chop all these vegetables
- Put them all in the hot oil
- Now cook for 5 minutes and add water to it
- Now add salt and pepper and close the lid to cook for another 15 minutes
- The GM Diet power soup is ready, serve with basil and cilantro garnish
Best Time to Have GM Diet Power Soup:
Best time is generally before dinner says around mid evening snack time. Consuming power soup during late afternoon is also great, and can help you get over your mid meal hunger pangs. Also it delights your taste buds and keeps you prepared for the diet plan ahead.
Be sure to finish this power soup at least 2 hours prior to dinner else you may feel fuller for dinner.
Health Benefits of Tomato Soup Diet Plan:
There are ample ways tomato soup health benefits can be observed in this 7 day diet plan or as an ongoing weekly diet day. Let us know the tomato soup or power soup health benefits here:
- Tomato soup diet plan helps in quicker weight loss, as it keeps you fuller for long while providing all necessary nutrients needed for days metabolic functions
- Tomato soup diet promotes hearth health and controls high cholesterol levels. Tomatoes are rich source of lycopene and vitamins and they control the bad cholesterol levels in our body. This soup is rich in potassium and Vitamin B thus offers amazing benefits.
- Tomato soup diet can also help active smokers prevent lung ailments. Since tomato contains chlorogenic and coumaric acids which help in preventing carcinogen damage to our lungs and body.
- Tomato helps in fighting cancer as they have rich antioxidants like lycopene and carotenoids. Prostrate, breast and colon cancers can be prevented if power soup is consumed.
- Power soup is great for skin health too, it enhances our beauty and helps in making the skin glow. Tomato is rich in Vitamin A, calcium and Vitamin K and they help in fighting pigmentation and acne also strengthening bones, teeth, and vision.
Tomato Soup Diet Plan for 7 days:
Tomato soup is rightly called power soup as this in itself is fulfilling for a diet plan. Tomato soup diet plan is an effective 7-day diet plan for weight loss and body detox. This diet plan includes:
- Day 1: Eat all fruits except banana and tomato soup any number of times
- Day 2: Eat all vegetables except potatoes, and continue with lots of water
- Day 3: Eat potato once a day, fruits once a day and drink tomato soup any number of time
- Day 4: 3 Bananas and skimmed milk unlimited with power soup whole day. This will enrich the potassium and sodium contents in our diet.
- Day 5: Grilled fish once and unlimited tomato soup all day
- Day 6: Eat up to 2 portions of grilled beef or chicken, and unlimited amount of tomato soup
- Day 7: Today is brown rice day, in addition to unsweetened fruit juices made fresh at home, and some vegetables in addition to unlimited tomato soup once on the final day
GM Diet Recipes for Weight Loss (Low Calorie)
GM Diet Recipes come handy in situations like when you can’t eat the raw veggies or when you’re bored of eating the same foods all the time.
You can prepare these low-fat recipes with minimum or no oil and these won’t spoil your weight loss results. Instead, you’ll like the GM diet menu even more after eating these meals. Let’s get started…
#1.Cabbage Soup aka Wonder Soup Recipe
The cabbage soup is the main reason why the GM diet has become very successful in helping people to lose weight easily. It is low in calories and high in nutrition. The soup can be consumed on all days of the General Motors diet without any worries.
Wonder Soup Preparation: 1 serving
- Peel and chop all the ingredients into small pieces and add them in a pressure cooker.
- Pour enough water until all the ingredients are submerged.
- Add some salt for taste and close the lid.
- Cook for 2 whistles, switch off the stove and leave the pot for few minutes for the steam to go away.
That’s it! You can now take this soup in a bowl, add some lemon juice, pepper for taste and enjoy.
#2.Power Soup aka Tomato Soup Recipe
This is another healthy and tasty soup that is mainly taken on the fifth day of the GM diet menu when only the tomatoes are allowed. It is rich in fiber and also aids in digestion.
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1 Green pepper
- Chopped celery and cabbage mix
- Water (enough to submerge all the ingredients)
Power Soup Preparation:
- Take a medium size pot and pour some water.
- Let the water boil for some time and add all the ingredients (chopped) except the celery & cabbage mix into the pot along with salt for taste.
- Once it is half boiled, add the mix of celery and cabbage and leave until they are tender.
You can now switch off the stove and serve it hot.
#3.Baked Beef/Chicken/Fish Recipe
This dish can be served on the fifth and sixth day of the GM diet. Since our motto is to lose weight, we should not use regular cooking method to prepare this recipe.
- 1 piece of lean beef or 1 chicken breast (skinless) or 3 fish fillets (pick any one variety)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp of onion paste
- Black pepper (your choice)
- Chopped coriander (your choice)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Procedure: 1 serving
Baked Meat Preparation:
You can either prepare this recipe using the Oven or on a Pan. If you choose oven, then preheat it to 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 165 degree Celsius.
- Now take a small bowl and add all the ingredients except the beef/chicken/fish into the bowl and mix them well.
- Next, coat this mixture on the pieces and leave them for few minutes.
- Then, apply the Olive oil on the baking tray and place the coated pieces on it.
- Place the tray inside the oven and bake them for 20 minutes.
- Finally, serve it hot by sprinkling some lemon juice for additional taste.
In case if you choose the Pan, then follow the same procedure for coating the mixture, but add the Olive oil on the pan and fry the pieces until they flake easily.
#4.Brown Rice with Moong Sprouts Recipe
This brown rice pulao can be had on day 7 or if you’re a vegetarian, then you can also have it on day 5 and 6.
- ½ cup Brown rice (soak the rice in water for 30 min before cooking)
- ½ cup moong sprouts (soaked in water overnight) or vegetables of your choice
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- Chopped coriander (as per your taste)
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- Salt and chilli powder (as required)
Brown Rice Pulao Preparation:
- Take a bowl (pressure cooker), add 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry the onions, peanuts until they turn golden brown.
- Next, pour some water and let it boil for some time.
- Then, add the sprouts/vegetables, brown rice, salt and chilli powder.
- Let the ingredients be cooked on a medium flame for another 15 minutes or until 3 whistles.
- Open the lid after few minutes, sprinkle some coriander leaves (chopped) and serve hot.
#5.Beef/Chicken and Mushroom Soup
You can have this soup only on day 5 and 6 of the GM diet.
- 250 gms of Skinless chicken or lean beef
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 1 Garlic clove (crushed)
- ¼ piece of Ginger
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- 1 or 2 chopped Green chillies (your requirement)
- Salt and pepper for taste
Chicken/Mushroom Soup Preparation:
- First, take a bowl and fry the onions, garlic, ginger, mushrooms, green chillies and celery using the Olive oil until tender.
- Then, add the chicken/beef pieces and fry them for another 5 minutes on a low flame.
- Add enough water to the bowl and let it boil for some time.
- Then, sprinkle some salt and pepper as needed & close the lid.
- Wait for 25 minutes or 4-5 whistles for the soup to be cooked properly.
Take the soup into a bowl; sprinkle some coriander, pepper and lemon juice for taste.
#6.Grilled Chicken/Beef/Fish Kebab Recipe
You can enjoy these kebabs on the non-vegetarian GM diet days – 5 and 6.
- ¼ kg of skinless chicken or lean beef or fish (cut into round pieces)
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- 2 Yellow bell peppers
- 2 Green bell peppers
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tomatoes
- Salt & pepper for taste
Grilled Kebab Preparation:
- Skew the chicken/fish/beef pieces together with all the ingredients on a barbecue stick.
- Rub some olive oil, salt and pepper on all the sides.
- Now, place the stick in an oven and cook them until all the pieces become tender.
- Alternatively, you can also put it on an open fire and fry them.
- Once fried, you can garnish these kebabs with cucumber slices and serve hot.
That’s all friends! If you’re looking to shed some pounds to show up at your friend’s wedding or for an upcoming occasion, then you can follow this GM diet program and easily lose around 10 to 15 pounds (5 to 7 kgs) in just 7 days with little or no exercise. I personally tested these GM diet recipes myself and they just taste so good.
17.03.2017 12:49 pm Updated by Admin
Fat Burning Soups For Weight Loss. A simple 3-step plan to lose weight fast, along with numerous effective weight loss tips. If only losing weight was as easy as gaining it, right? While there are plenty of advertised ways to shed some pounds, there are only a handful of methods that actually work.
|The message text*:|